lundi 12 mai 2014

DBLite has been updated

Hello,

Today is a big update for DBLite.

I added the savepoint,
fixed a bug in the transaction in the destructor,
introduced the objective c type NSString wherever it made sense (for ios, you need to compile the cpp as objective c++ source file),
added the flags to control the session (readonly, create, readwrite) when opening the database,

and the most important, DBLite is now fully unit tested. I used xcode and it is not yet publicly available but it will be in the next few days.

here the wiki (still not complete, just show the basic, to start)
https://gitorious.org/sylisa-dblite/pages/Home

I wonder if I won't migrate to github, as there is at least a basic issue tracker...

also don't hesitate if you have any feedback, I am all attentive to you.

See you,
Sylvain

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire